This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning Issues With PassKey Runing

Using DvdFab 6.2.1.8 and using PassKey 7.0.1.0.. without passkey i couldn't copy "Twilight - new moon" i decided to try passkey and was like whoa cool i can copy it now... everything works smoothly till i decide to want to burn a copy using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 kept gettin errors writing to disk and noticed that the passkey ballon kept changing status of blank disk. i;m guessin it was causing a read write conflit burning ... even does it when its disabled i had to actualy exit the program in order to copy new moon.. haven't tried copying again with passkey runing.. just wanted to state a issue i had

Originally posted by TuBbYcHeEkErS View Post
    Using DvdFab 6.2.1.8 and using PassKey 7.0.1.0.. without passkey i couldn't copy "Twilight - new moon" i decided to try passkey and was like whoa cool i can copy it now... everything works smoothly till i decide to want to burn a copy using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 kept gettin errors writing to disk and noticed that the passkey ballon kept changing status of blank disk. i;m guessin it was causing a read write conflit burning ... even does it when its disabled i had to actualy exit the program in order to copy new moon.. haven't tried copying again with passkey runing.. just wanted to state a issue i had

Yup... you're not alone with that... if you want to use Passkey, go ahead... just remember to make Fab the LAST program you start, and rip to your HD.

Then, shut down Passkey, and use Fab's 'Write Data' mode to do the write to a blank.

DC

Comment

Originally posted by TuBbYcHeEkErS View Post
      Please check Passkey I/O Mode(Settings->General->I/O Mode), if it's Advanced, change it to Normal Mode, and try again.

Thanks for your feedback, and wait u result.
      resigned

Comment

Same Issue With Different Movie

Originally posted by xubin View Post
        Please check Passkey I/O Mode(Settings->General->I/O Mode), if it's Advanced, change it to Normal Mode, and try again.

Thanks for your feedback, and wait u result.
        Well I checked the settings which i left default it appears that I/O is set to Normal Mode. I also tried the movie The Men Who Stare At Goats. Same thing happens, but i;m gonna give a little more detail.

With PassKey Running I noticed that DvdFab 6.2.1.8 Will Not Read Any Disk Inserted Till PassKey Has Opened/or doesn't need to open Disk..

Now More Detail On What Happens Using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 As My Writing Source, About 50-70 seconds in Writing Mode PassKey Ballon with Pop Up Showing Theres No Disk Inserted, then it like freezes for a few seconds. Then About 2min and 15 seconds the Passkey ballon pops up saying it has opened the disk and DVDFab Pops up a Error Ballon Saying It Failed To Burn DVD : Would You Like To Try Again? Y or N.. Then Pops out a dead dvd-r and have to throw it out cause it was finalized during that process i take it. Wasted 3 DVD-r's this way without exiting PASSKey.

Comment

@TuBbYcHeEkErS:

You may try this:
          1. Start Passkey - make sure DVDFab is not running.
          2. Wait while the Passkey analyzes the disc. Set the PathPlayer and I/O Mode options so they work for you (generally varies from disc to disc and system to system).
          3. Start DVDFab 6 (which should see the disc as unprotected) and rip it to your hard disk.
          4. When ripping is finished, close DVDFab and Passkey.
          5. Relaunch DVDFab to burn the disc from hard disk. Make sure the Passkey is not running.
          6. You may first want to try this with DVD-RW.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
          X