Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Bluray titles not decryptable

Hello Guys

I want to decrypt Blurays and UHD-Blurays to make a local copy for later watiching.
    I have bought Passkey for Bluray+UHD and last weekend I could not decrypt 2 Bluray titles, but with DVDfab13 (Test license) it worked. Did I bought the wrong product?

Please help
    Greeting Hans

Originally posted by Hans1000 View Post
    Hello Guys

I want to decrypt Blurays and UHD-Blurays to make a local copy for later watiching.
    I have bought Passkey for Bluray+UHD and last weekend I could not decrypt 2 Bluray titles, but with DVDfab13 (Test license) it worked. Did I bought the wrong product?

Please help
    Greeting Hans
    Please name the two titles and provide the Passkey_internal.log file to us to better check, thank you.

Comment

Hello Mona
      Thank you for you reply.
      The Bluray title I could not decrypt was "Adagio - Erbarmungslose Stadt" and "American Star". This both titles I could decrypt and rip with a test version of DVDFab 13.
      I do not know, how to make a log-file of Passkey. Could you give me an advise to do this?

And it is not sufficient to use Passkey to decrypt ALL commercial Blurays and UHD Blurays? Why I have to buy other programs else well to decrypt it?

Bye for now
      Hans

Comment

You should be able to decrypt every disc, regardless of where it's pressed.
        The only reason it might not decrypt is because the encryption is too new.
        In that case you get a message from Passkey, and an option to get informed once it's able too.
        The amount of days should be taken with a grain of salt. In my case so far it's taken weeks, but eventually an update will have it.

Comment

Okay thanks for your reply, weust.
          But how I can find out BEFORE I lent a Bluray or a UHD Bluray if this disc is decryptable or not? If there any reliable directory or listing of published Bluray-titles here? Or is the solution to ask the guys here in this forum? I came from Redfox, aka Slysoft. They worked very professional and fast, but they disappeared from one day to another. :-(

Thanks for your replies.

Comment

You don't, as far as I know.
            It's not like a new movie coming to (UHD) Blu-ray will need an update.
            It can use a encryption that's already known.

For example, My Dune, Part 2 on UHD needed an update. Took a couple of weeks.
            But, Hackers was released early August this year on UHD and decrypted just fine.

Comment

Working...
            X