X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Shrink question

As quoted by AGJ in reference to the Sherlock Holmes problem:

"This is a compression problem with DVDFab not other software so yes passkey with DVDshrink will work"

How do you do this - new to this?

Thanks,
    geh

Download and install Passkey. Download and install DVD Skrink . Start (launch )Passkey, insert DVD and wait for Passkey to open it. Start DVD Shrink. . There are numerious how to use Shrink posted on the different forums. Img Burn is a very good program to use to burn the copy with. It also has many great how tos posted.

Comment

I can testify that DVD Shrink and Passkey work together.

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post
        As quoted by AGJ in reference to the Sherlock Holmes problem:

"This is a compression problem with DVDFab not other software so yes passkey with DVDshrink will work"

How do you do this - new to this?

Thanks,
        geh
        If you want the DVDShrink that uses Imgburn as the burn engine send me a PM(Private Message) with your email address and I will gladly send it to you

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          If you want the DVDShrink that uses Imgburn as the burn engine send me a PM(Private Message) with your email address and I will gladly send it to you
          AGJ,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
          geh

Comment

shrink to iso file. open blue disc on right of sorce. find iso file and copy. just did it and works. if disc starts and then stops in dvd player hit main menue and it opens and plays. good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X