This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Passkey wouldnt start

Well, sound like it's my turn to ask for wisdom today. I have had Passkey installed on my machine, but used it only once or twice. Usually I disabling it and turning on when it needed. However, application starts on Windows start-up. I'm rarely restarting or turning computer off, so I can't really say when it happened, nor associate it with any program installation/modification, but last time when I re-started machine I've got message "application is too old" and referred me to DVDFab.com for newer version. I figured that this message were generated by Passkey.
    Since than, I re-downloaded this app, uninstalled old one several times with its own uninstaller and through add/remove, installed several times as admin and not, tried to ran as admin and not, and all the above in various combination.... nothing helps. Every time I tried to start the program, it wouldn't start, but comes back with message "This application version is too old. Please download the latest version at DVDFab website". Please share your ideas and thoughts with me, if you have any.
    BTW, OS is W7 64
    Thanks
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

I never uninstalled Passkey from the first beta I saw. I always just installed the new ones " over the top" and it works fine. Have you installed the new version out today

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I didn't either, until it quit on me. Than I started my "dance with drums". I'll try new one and see.

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I never uninstalled Passkey from the first beta I saw. I always just installed the new ones " over the top" and it works fine. Have you installed the new version out today

http://72.55.191.8/download/DVDFabPasskey7015Beta.exe
      sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Just installed new beta and got my Passkey back. Please disregard all my complaints above. Thank you.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X