This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey 7.0.1.5 Beta Question

I just updated my DVDFab from 6 to 7 and also installed the Passkey 7.0.1.5 19/04/2010
    when trying to burn it showed both drives opened but kept saying that the target drive had no disc. I then switched burning on the drives and got the same thing. Then I got error report that I sent in. I then closed Passkey and was able to burn.
    Question is the something that I did wrong or what did I miss.

Thank You

Realistically, you shouldn't be using both DVDFab and Passkey together. DVDFab already does what Passkey can. Your best bet is to turn off Passkey unless you need it for some other program.

Comment

Passkey Question reply

From what I was reading the Region free css is out dated but when using the Passkey it was not reading the target drive but when closed and not using the Passkey I was abel to burn. Don't get me wrong but with nero 9 and powercopy I got error's and could not burn. So what I would like to know why is it I can burn with Region free. I have been using DVDFab for more than three years and have not had this problem with Region free with my other program's and you people have alway's found the problem.
      I am just wondering why Passkey is not seeing the target drive with a disc or telling me I have to use something like a DVD+RDL instead of DVD+R.

Thank You
      Confused Rufus Carson

Comment

What exactly are you doing? Are you running more than one decryptor at same time? Are you using both Passkey and DVDFab at same time? Give us the details if you want us to help trouble shoot

Comment

Working...
        X