This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Dear Fengtao

would you please be so kind with passkey's next beta to send me a pm so I can beat posting it all over the net before Alan1476 does

We have a contest to see who beats the other

BTW I can not wait till I can buy passkey nice job I will buy a lifetime license if you promise not to leave me out in the cold like with dvdidle pro I bought.

Hi XX14,

Actually we will release a new beta today

You will not be abandoned here! Since you bought DVDIdle Pro, you will get DVDFab Passkey for free when paid version is out.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
      Hi XX14,

Actually we will release a new beta today

You will not be abandoned here! Since you bought DVDIdle Pro, you will get DVDFab Passkey for free when paid version is out.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      No need for that I will buy it retail when out Thank you for supplying us all a great product for reasonable prices keep up the great work!!

Comment

@ XX14

Very comdenable to support good software and the spirit of your message is 100% correct but when somone offers you something for free and this person happens to be one of the principle authors of the product -- then the answer should include "wow thanks" not only is the sofwate great but the customer service too ;-)

All joking apart I love the products for many reasons -- what they do, how they look, their continual development and support, their resonable price and the community of users supporters and people who help out.

For me it's number 1 :-)

Cheers Asbac

Comment

Working...
        X