Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPRM

Thank you for CPRM support.
    But Passkey doesn't work to rip cprm DVD-VR discs with Liteon DVD Drive LH-20A1P.

By the way,cprmgetkey021.exe and cprmgetkey022.exe can get title key,media key,disc ID,and etc. with Liteon LH-20A1P,but other types of cprmgetkey.exe (i.e. cprmgetkey038.key) can't get these information with this drive.

So I always put all types of cprmgetkey.exe in the same folder.
    Last edited by kner; 09-16-2010, 07:58 AM.

We are working on it, thanks for reporting
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I tryed to use this new freature, too.
      But it is not succeeded.

(1) simply copy and paste =>almost succeeded, but fiirst several seconds is black which have no audio.After this, it is replayed with no problem.

(2) process by VRO2VOB which can transcode from VRO mode to DVD-Video mode =>All are black which have audio.

The method which I usualy use is succeeded;
      *First decrypting by free softwares which use cprmgetkey and cprm2free or c2dec (CPRMdecrypter, relCCPRM,VR2FREE, 8Bridge, AutoUnCPRM)
      *Next transcode from VRO mode to DVD-Video by VRO2VOB.

Regards.

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab Passkey 7504 to see the result:

Thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

I tryed ver.7.5.0.4beta.

The result was suceeded about both (1) and (2).

Thanks very much.

Regards.

Comment

Passkey7.0.5.4 still doesn't work to play back CPRM discs with Liteon DVD Drive LH-20A1P.

Comment

Passkey 7.0.5.4 could decrypt CPRM discs on ASUS BC-1205PT,but couldn't do on LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1S,Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583.

cprmgetkey and cprm2free(or c2dec) could decrypt CPRM discs on these drives,so I hope that Passkey will be able to do so.

Comment

It seems to be depend on DVD drive.

Above succeeded result is of PIONEER DVR-112L(firmware:8.25).

I tested v.7.0.5.4beta with PLEXTER PX-716UF(firmware:1.10).
                The result was that first several seconds is black which have no audio about bothe (1) and (2).

Regards.

Comment

We are trying to get one of these drives to test, thank you for reporting.

Comment

Passkey 7.0.5.5 can decrypt CPRM on LITEON LH-20A1P and LITEON LH-A1S.But it can't yet on Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583.

cprmgetkey.exe + lernel.dll + cprm2free.exe(or c2dec.exe) can decrypt.

Comment

I tryed ver.7.0.5.5beta on PLEXTER PX-716UF(firmware:1.10).
                      The result was suceeded about both (1) and (2).

Thanks very much.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by kner View Post
                        Passkey 7.0.5.5 can decrypt CPRM on LITEON LH-20A1P and LITEON LH-A1S.But it can't yet on Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583.

cprmgetkey.exe + lernel.dll + cprm2free.exe(or c2dec.exe) can decrypt.
                        We are waiting for the drives, and we will work on it asap when we get it

Comment

Thank you!

For the sake of reference,see the following link (in Japanese).

Although this site is written in Japanese,maybe,you can understand.

This link introduces that on which drive cprmgetkey and Passkey can work.
                          For example,the first table implies that on Plexter PX-716A cprmgetkey021,022,036,038 doesn't work,but cprmgetkey041.exe(+ lernel.dll) work.
                          The third table implies that Passkey doesn't work on Panasonic SW-5583,Optiarc AD-7173A,Optiarc AD-7203S,Toshiba SDR-5372.

(Note that cprmgetkey041.exe equals cprmgetkey.exe in Autouncprm.rar which I sent to you.)
                          Last edited by kner; 09-30-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X