Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Support of Protected Audio CDs and Other Suggestions

Hello,

Here are some suggestions for the next version of DVDFab Passkey (most of them already existed in the discontinued program DVDIdle Pro, so all programmers have to do to add the options is copy these program parts):

- Bypassing the copy protections of Audio CDs and audio files

- A small ripper that copies full DVDs, BDs, and Audio CDs or files to harddisk

- Preventing autorun of software from discs

- Extending lifetime of drives and discs

- Extending laptop's battery time

I hope you will find the options interesting and add them soon.
    Many greetings,

Mediafox

What you meant with "- Extending lifetime of drives and discs"?

Autorun prevent isn't necessary I think as when you want to prevent it, why not just disable it on the system.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

This is what I read on the DVDIdle Pro site:

DVDIdle helps you to extend the lifetime of your DVD drive. By using the Smart Read-ahead Cache, DVDIdle saves DVD data which will be played soon onto the hard disk cache or RAM cache, and then feeds it to DVD player. This allows the DVD drive to rest. For example: a 6X-speed DVD drive will only work for 15 minutes when you are watching a 90 minutes DVD movie.

Comment

@mediafox
        We are adding audio cd feature, when it's released, i will send PM to u.

Thank you for your feedback.
        resigned

Comment

Are there already any plans when it will be released?

Will there be a FREE light version? As I wrote in another thread, many users would appreciate a freeware that can bypass Region coding of DVDs and BDs on the fly also with Region-locked drives.

Comment

Hi mediafox,

Thank you very much for your suggestions, we will consider them seriously.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
            X