Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Passkey v7.0.5.4 not working

Hello all,

I just updated to the current version of DVDFab Passkey. I've uninstalled the old version, used CCleaner to clean the registry, and done a fresh install of DVDFab Passkey. However, when I tried to run the software, I kept on getting the error message "DVDFab Passkey driver is not found in system. Please restart your PC or reinstall DVDFab Passkey." Please help. Thanks in advance!

@TheSurgeon
    First check whether has any CDROMs attached in your computer, if no CDROMs, DVDFab Passkey driver will not be loaded.

check whether you can see any cdroms in Windows Explorer.
    check whether dvdfab.sys exist in c:\windows\system32\drivers.

AGJ:
    Could you post your filter list and to do that you need to download and install ImgBurn. It free program and once installed go to tools-filter drive load order and copy to clip board. Then in your post reply to this thread you right click and paste the results to the post reply. Not sure if this problem but would like to know if a filter is installed that can conflict
    resigned

Comment

Thanks, Xubin!

That did solve the "no driver" problem.
      Now my problem is, the program will not open disc.
      I inserted a DVD into the drive and nothing happens. All I see is the "key icon". When I opened the settings, it says the "disc is not opened".

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeon View Post
        Thanks, Xubin!

That did solve the "no driver" problem.
        Now my problem is, the program will not open disc.
        I inserted a DVD into the drive and nothing happens. All I see is the "key icon". When I opened the settings, it says the "disc is not opened".
        Could you post the logs for DVDFab Passkey and they located in document-DVDFab Passkey-Log. All most recent logs

Comment

Working...
        X