Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can I copy 3D-BDs with DVD Passkey already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I copy 3D-BDs with DVD Passkey already?

I'm asking because when you simply 'count' the file-sizes you end-up with way more than the usual 50GB!

e.g. Coraline 3D is 82.5GB in size...

I guess those *.ssif files are special files or whatever

So, can those new 3D BluRays copied in such a way that my HomeCinema BD Player actually recognizes them and plays 'em?

Originally posted by guru1968 View Post
    I'm asking because when you simply 'count' the file-sizes you end-up with way more than the usual 50GB!

e.g. Coraline 3D is 82.5GB in size...

I guess those *.ssif files are special files or whatever

So, can those new 3D BluRays copied in such a way that my HomeCinema BD Player actually recognizes them and plays 'em?
    NO! You need a 3D BD player to play them and no software able to copy 3D BD Movies at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      NO! You need a 3D BD player to play them and no software able to copy 3D BD Movies at this time.
      I forgot to mention that my HomeCinema BD Player in fact *is* a 3D BD Player, of course...

Anyways, this answers my question - thanx!

Comment

I just checked some old releases of DVDFab and if you use Clone mode for DVDFab you able to clone the 3D version of Ice Age not sure if it will work on Coraline 3D but does not hurt to try but Clone mode does not compress. Also Passkey may work for playback on computer using TMT3 but not sure

Comment

Working...
        X