Won't load on my machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't load on my machine

After I load the Passkey software, I restart my machine and I get a message from Passkey (This is an old version please visit the DVDFab website for newer version). I've tried downloading a new copy but I just get the same message. Yes, I did change my system time before I loaded the program: however, I changed the time back and cleaned all dvdfab references out of the registry. I would really like to get this software to work, so any help will be appreciated.

Pokie01 problem is caused by the date change. [I think]
    Recently there was another member with this problem due to a date change and I have been looking for the thread but the search feature and I do not get along well .

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Pokie01 problem is caused by the date change. [I think]
      Recently there was another member with this problem due to a date change and I have been looking for the thread but the search feature and I do not get along well .
      You are correct Grunon, the problem is caused by changing the date, the beta programs are date initiated and will not install if you try to extend them.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanks Chameleon I have been side tracked and could not follow through with the search.

Comment

Don't know why someone would change the date as you get a 60 day trial for each Passkey Beta released and that plenty of time. What I would do is delete DVDFab Passkey 7.0.5.5b from computer and remove all left over parts using CCleaner registry cleaner. Then install DVDFab Passkey 7.0.5.6b but make sure you have the correct time for the computer set

Comment

I didn't change the dated for pass key but for another progrqam I was working with. In any case I already tried using cclean to change registry and reload with correct date. No help there.

Comment

Working...
            X