Nero Recode won't work on M2TS files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nero Recode won't work on M2TS files

When trying to re-encode M2TS files from BluRay discs I get an error from Nero Recode that the file is copy protected even if I copy the files from the disc to my hard drive. Passkey reports that all protection has been removed from the disc.

Any ideas?

Also, RipBot seems to work fine on the M2TS files but I've been using Recode for everything else so I'd like to keep with the same program, if possible.

Would be nice if you posted the version of recode you are using as that an important part to see what is happening.

Comment

Oops, my apologies. I'm using the latest (v4.8.3.100) that's part of the Nero 10 HD suite.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceA View Post
        Oops, my apologies. I'm using the latest (v4.8.3.100) that's part of the Nero 10 HD suite.
        Strange as it has been reported to work with that version of recode. Would you have advanced I/O mode selected for Passkey. Not usre if that is needed for Blu-ray but might work if it is required

Comment

I'll give that a shot when I get home later. Would that also have an effect if the M2TS files are already ripped to a local hard drive? I get the same error if try to recode directly from the BluRay disc or from hard drive.

Comment

Advanced mode caused a blue screen on my PC (Win 7 Ultimate).

Comment

This problem still exists in version 8. Should I create a new thread?

Comment

@VinceA
                Please check the attached: make sure the checkbox is unchecked.

and please upload the minidump file in c:\windows\minidump\ which will help us to find the blue screen reason.

Advanced I/O Mode only needed by following programs:
                1Click DVD Copy
                1Click DVD Converter
                InterVideo DVD Copy
                Pinnacle InstantCopy
                Roxio Creator 2009/2010
                Roxio CinePlayer
                Roxio Easy DVD Copy

we will test DVDFab Passkey with Nero Recode. Thank u for your feedback.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by xubin; 11-13-2010, 12:46 AM.
                resigned

Comment

Here's the dump file.

Thanks for looking into the M2TS/Recode thing. I did/do have that checkbox unchecked.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Try version 8.0.0.4. I was having problems with corrupted data and xubin fixed it with this latest build. Hopefully it will fix your problem as well.
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-01-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X