CPRM problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPRM problem

I was able to rip and playback CPRM discs with Liteon LH-20A1S and LH-20A1P by using the previous virsion 7.0.5.7.

But the newest virsion 8.0.0.2 couldn't do so "only" with Liteon LH-20A1S and LH-20A1P.

( I was able to rip and playback CPRM discs with BD-ROM ASUS BC-1205PT,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583,Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A.)

For the sake of reference:
    cprmgetkey021.exe and cprmgetkey022.exe can rip CPRM discs with Liteon LH-20A1S,but cprmgetkey041.exe can't.

A new virsion cprmgetkey.exe cannot alway handle with more DVD Drives than old virsions cprmgetkey.exe.
    So I always have all virsions of cprmgetkey.exe to rip CPRM discs.

With regard to cprmgetkey,the following Japanese web site ( in Japanese)
    has various information.

We make a workaround for this issue, very thanks for the info. The new release will be available soon.
    resigned

Comment

Hi kner,

Please try Passkey 8.0.0.3 to see the result:

Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The latest virsion Passkey 8.0.0.3 beta was able to rip and playback with BD-ROM ASUS BC-1205PT,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583,Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173.

But Passkey 8.0.0.3 beta couldn't do so with Liteon LH-20A1S and LH-20A1P.

Passkey should be able to rip and playback with Liteon LH-20A1S and LH-20A1P,because the previous virsion 7.0.5.5 beta was able to rip and playback with these.

Originally posted by kner View Post
        Passkey 7.0.5.5 can decrypt CPRM on LITEON LH-20A1P and LITEON LH-A1S.But it can't yet on Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583.

cprmgetkey.exe + lernel.dll + cprm2free.exe(or c2dec.exe) can decrypt.

Comment

Hi, kner
          please upload the passkey logs in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\DVDFab Passkey\Log
          resigned

Comment

I upload a passkey logfile.
            In this logfile,drive letters imply the following.

G: Liteon LH-20A1S
            H: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A
            I: BD-ROM ASUS BC-1205PT
            J: MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583
            Last edited by kner; 11-30-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hi kner,

Please re-download 8003 and try again to see the result.

Also, please post new passkey_internal.log, thanks.

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I re-downloaded and re-installed the new Passkey8003(MD5:f7a005d512f7768b46ed584d9dac0526).

The new Passkey8003 can decrypt CPRM with Liteon LH-20A1P on another PC,but can't with Liteon LH-20A1S.

Since the old Passkey8003(MD5:4f0404bd7328e5d3f215ce7e871bbcd8) can't do so with Liteon LH-20A1P,the new Passkey8003 is improved.

Needless to say,the new Passkey8003 work well with BD-ROM ASUS BC-1205PT,MATSHITA BD-MLT SW-5583,Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A.
                Attached Files

Comment

Passkey8004 couldn't decrypt CPRM with Liteon LH-20A1S.

Maybe Passkey works well with all DVD/BD drives except LH-20A1S,so I couldn't care less.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry!

The CPRM protected disc which I inserted to Liteon LH-20A1S or my LH-20A1S might have a problem.

After I inserted another CPRM DVD-RW disc to LH-20A1S,I was able to playback it by using Passkey8.0.0.4.

Passkey has no problem with respect to CPRM.

Comment

Working...
                    X