Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Benefit and how does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the Benefit and how does it work?

In small easy to understand words, could someone please tell me how this works?

In searching for someone else experiencing the problems I'm having with a movie, I found a post suggesting PassKey Lite.

So I downloaded it, but how does it work in conjunction with DVDFAB DVD?

I installed it and it kicked right off doing whatever it does before I even opened DVDFAB (Just downloaded DVD FAB 8.0.5.0)

Is that it? Do I then run my DVDFAB and hopefully it removed what keeps erroring when I'm trying to copy the DVD (Blood Diamond)

Thanks if this makes sense to anyone.

MrsC

DVDFab DVD Copy has no problem with the DVD Blood Diamond as I have that DVD and have had no problems. Maybe post for help in DVDFab DVD Copy section with all info listed in the Help Us Help You sticky.

Also if you want to use Passkey with DVDFab DVD Copy start Passkey first and let open DVD then Start DVDFab and continue as you normally would. Here is link about what Passkey is used for http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey-for-dvd.htm

Comment

Thanks! I will read the link you provided.

I don't know what the issue is with BD, but if it doesn't work this time, I'll post questions in the appropriate section. I was just trying to provide as much information as possible without a lot of back and forth.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X