using both Passkey and DVDFab Virtual Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using both Passkey and DVDFab Virtual Drive

I set DVDFab Passkey and DVDFab Virtual drive to Auto start with computer and recieved an error. minidump submitted for all 3 times this happened since installing them and setting them to start with computer.

It on a XP 32bit Media Center OS and does not happen when I have Passkey set to start with computer alone or when DVDFab Virtual drive set to start with computer on it own. Only happens when both are set together to start with computer
    Attached Files

The DVDFab Passkey is in "Advanced I/O Mode"? if does, set to Normal Mode and reboot to see whether happen again.
    Last edited by xubin; 11-22-2010, 09:22 AM.
    resigned

Comment

Both Passkey and DVDFab Virtual drive were both removed from computer and then updated and installed so default settings applied. I can give the Advanced I/O mode a try for Passkey and start computer again to see if that works

Comment

ic, i will check this issue. Thanks.

N.B. only use "Advanced I/O mode" when necessary.
        resigned

Comment

OK, so the 3 minidump was created with Normal mode since default settings were applied. Also so you know when I start computer with Only Passkey set as Start with computer no error created. If I start computer with Only DVDFab Virtual drive set to start with computer no error.

The error only happens when BOTH Passkey and DVDFab Virtual drive are set to start with computer which made it hard to decide which forum to post in

Comment

xubin I fixed this issue already. It seems Passkey uninstaller did not remove the Passkey files in the prefetch folder and revo uninstaller did not find them as well. Have removed them using the windows search companion and reinstalled Passkey and all is working like it should

Comment

Working...
            X