Issues with cropping + feature requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with cropping + feature requests

I've noticed with some video files it doesn't crop the image properly (I can select just the part I want, but when I save it, there's a big black area and the image part is shifted and missing part of the image.

I've also had an issue with .vob files, where the audio track goes from one working audio track to 18 or 80 tracks of silence.

They're short files,is it something I should the team even if I haven't purchased the toolkit yet? (I do own most of the DVD fab products already, just not sure if I want to drop the money on this tool yet)

Feature requests:

Normalize: I would love a normalize mode for audio, that will search the file for the loudest part, and then place that at a threshold (such as 90db). Mp3Gain for instance will go through and calculate an adjustment amount and add it to the metadata of a file, and most audio players recognize that. Since most video players I know of don't have a similar capacity, I would love something that goes through and adjust the volume for me.

Color adjustment: something to adjust the colors, such as reducing the amount of red in a video file.

Scripting: if there was a normalize function, the ability to write a script to process a folder of standalone video files would be great.

Hi,

We will check the crop problem ASAP.

And "Audio Normalization" freatue will be added in the version of this week.

Also the other feature will be added in the future version.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X