Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy MKV to AVI not playing in Windows Media Center

Hi All,
    I am attempting to convert some files from MKV to AVI and have choosen the default AVI profile however when I play the output file in Windows Media Center it does not appear and all I get is the sound and also the WMC screen plays up in that if I move the playhead forward using the onscreen position glide it appears at the new position but leaves a marker at the old position. Every time I move the playhead forward it does the same thing again leaving all the other positions on screen.

Can anyone suggest a way to stop this and get the files to play.

Thanks

Can you try other AVI's that are not created by Fab, please?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

HI AGJ,
      The log file is pretty long and so I have uploaded a PDF copy to the following address:
      http://bluespotnetwork.com/mediabrow...b_internal.pdf

And I am able to watch other AVI movies ok, infact all other formats also.

Thanks guys

Comment

What I suggest you do is download and use MediaInfo to give us the details on a file that plays and one that will not so that we can possibly see where the problem is.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X