Converting to PS3 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting to PS3 Help

I am using DvDFab 8.0.7.3 on Windows 7 64-bit.
    I have a Intel Core i5 / 8 Gbs of Ram and a Radeon HD 6850

I'm trying to convert a avatar 1080p version (.MKV) with a srt. file to My ps3.
    I changed my encoding method to: two passes.

For some reason the whole process take about 3-7 Min's and it says it's complete when i go look at the file there is no video and the first 10 Min's of the video i have sound. Then the video is done. The file is only about 3.63mb

Hi blair99
    Please try 1 pass and if no go post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal, Process, and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi blair99,

I just tried DVDFab 8.0.7.3, convert 1080p "DESPICABLE_ME" to ps3 format file with 2-pass enconding method, a/v codec in Common Setting all set to Software, the conversion process went well and finished correctly.

Please try again, if you still get the same problem, please try 1-pass as CBR929 said, which should helps.

Comment

Also try turning encoding to Software only, definitely not DXVA.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X