Video Converter won't load .m4v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter won't load .m4v

Trying to get some iTunes cartoons I bought for my daughter over to our boxee box. Purchased a license for the video converter component. When I go to load an .m4v file, the loading progress bar box shows for about a second or so, then disappears; and the file isn't loaded into the queue. Tried installing the newest beta, still no joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DVDFab does not remove or Copy DRM Protected movies from itunes so that could be the problem

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      DVDFab does not remove or Copy DRM Protected movies from itunes so that could be the problem
      Gotcha, thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that that was the point of it, since the website specifies it converts .m4v files. $40 down the tubes.

Comment

.m4v files are created by other sources as well not just itunes. If you have some that do not have DRM on them then DVDFab can convert them but if have DRM then not able

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWikman View Post
          Gotcha, thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that that was the point of it, since the website specifies it converts .m4v files. $40 down the tubes.
          Well, Fab has a 30 day free trial, so I really can't see why you shelled out the 40 bux without trying it.

Comment

Working...
          X