Video choppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video choppy

When I did a 1 stage converstion from avi to mp4, the resulting mp4 file is very choppy and seems to skip around quite a bit.....the video flashes back and forth between scenes....

Any idea why this would be?

Ok, they have been uploaded
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi wingnut144

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software, also make sure to untick Lightning-Recoding, also try 1 Pass instead of 2 Pass restart Fab and try again.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Even with those settings, and reconverting, the video jumps around like crazy.........

Comment

Hi wingnut144,

set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
          Please click on Edit button near the bottom to open Conversion Settings window, select the same Video framerate as the original source avi file, then convert to see the result. You can use MediaInfo to check source avi's frame rate.

Which player software did you use? Have you tried VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ ?

Comment

I don't see an option to use MediaInfo. Am I just not seeing that option somewhere?

I have tried the converted movie in Windows Media Player.....the original .avi plays fine in Media Player....but the converted .mp4 does not......

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            . You can use MediaInfo to check source avi's frame rate.

Which player software did you use? Have you tried VLC

Comment

Hi wingnut144
              You will find MediaInfo here http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

wingnut144, has there been any progress on this? I have had the same issue since upgrading to 8.0.8.5. I didn't have the issue 8.0.7.3.

I just noticed you were going from avi to mp4. I am having the same issue going to avi (mpeg4) from a dvdfab dvd rip.
                Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2011, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X