503.00 13 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

503.00 13 Error

Just bought the converter and I'm unable to convert to mkv to wma using either 1 Pass or 2 Pass. Getting error 503.00 13. I have not tried converting anything else. Running Windows 7 SP1 64 bit.

Originally posted by BurnBabyBurn View Post
    Just bought the converter and I'm unable to convert to mkv to wma using either 1 Pass or 2 Pass. Getting error 503.00 13. I have not tried converting anything else. Running Windows 7 SP1 64 bit.
    Hi BurnBabyBurn,

We need your internal log file to check where the problem is. Please post it in the attachment.

The default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Anny

Comment

Here are the logs. I'm wondering if there is something configured in this MKV that is set up to prevent anyone from converting the files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi BurnBabyBurn
        Your drive is in PIO mode, Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I clicked the Reset DMA and it asked me to reboot the computer which I did. Still getting same error. Logs attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi BurnBabyBurn,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.9.0 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB to see the result.

Sincerely,
            --
            Sunny

Comment

I'm getting the same error with this version.

Comment

Please try to set A/V codecs to software.
                人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

This worked but it took 6 hours or so to convert. Where do we go from here?

Comment

Hi BurnBabyBurn,

Please apply DVDFab Uninstaller to uninstall firstly, or use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in your "Control Panel" to uninstall the program. Open My Computer and go to c:\Program Files (OR) wherever you installed DVDFab, find if there are file left, if there are, you need manally delete them, then reboot computer, redownload and install DVDFab Qt 8.0.9.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm.

Please check if you can convert mkv to wma file smoothly after this reinstallation. You'd better set all the video decoder options and video encoder options as Software in Common Settings.

Comment

Unfortunately, this didn't help, it still errors out when using CUDA.

Comment

Update your video card drivers then.
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                        X