Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting .MOV to MKV - Errors out

Good Afternoon,

I have been taking videos with my Nikon 5100 in HD and I wanted to convert the files from .mov to .mkv and whenever I try to run them in the video converter I get the following, "Work one failed = error 504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type 2:id1), info= 503.00 13

then Process failed!

Any ideas of how to fix this and go forward?

Try turning all encoding/decoding to softwate only for a start.

Also, I have seen this problem occur when subtitles were held in the original stream and requested to ne encoded. Turn any subtitlles off.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi boisvert00,

Sorry to say the current DVDFab8 has MOV conversion issue, we are working on that.

You can get some old versions of DVDFab at http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php
      We are sure you can convert your mov file well with DVDFab 7093 / "File to Mobile"(Video Converter in DVDFab8) .

Sincerely,
      --
      Sunny

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
        Sorry to say the current DVDFab8 has MOV conversion issue, we are working on that.
        Any estimate on when this might be fixed? I just reupped my subscription only to find out that it's not working...

Old version doesn't crash, but has major audio syncing issues.

I'm trying to work with files from my Canon SX-30 camera in .mov format.

Comment

same issue - would like timeline estimate please

Hi, I purchased lifetime video conversion option today specifically to work with MOV files from my Canon SX30. It is somewhat irritating to discover that in fact the process does not work.

I am getting the same error.

Please do advise what the estimate is for correction of this error.

Comment

Originally posted by StuartG View Post
            Hi, I purchased lifetime video conversion option today specifically to work with MOV files from my Canon SX30. It is somewhat irritating to discover that in fact the process does not work.

I am getting the same error.

Please do advise what the estimate is for correction of this error.
            Hi StuartG,

Have you tried using the latest beta Qt version 8.1.0.1 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to convert your MOV files? If not, have a try.

We have fixed this issue "certain MOV files cannot be converted" in this beta version.

Anny

Comment

Working...
            X