Video converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video converter

Hi, Yesterday I bought DVDFab 8.1.0.5 and I tried to ripper a MKV film I got into my HD. I used The video converter application to ripper my MKV film to any PS3 compatible format. So it did not display current progress status, and when it finished, I tried play the new ripper film and it had not image, I only can hear the movie sound. I'm very dissapointed with this application. I have all in one dvdFab product with lifeTime. I would like record my files into my DVD or BD discs so for that I have to use other application (Nero burning ROM) I think it is very important for this product. because, I can ripper DVD, BD, Copy DVD,BD but I cannot record my own files, xD it is incredible thing.

Thanks a lot

Thread moved from Spanish sub-forum to Video Converter sub-forum.

Start your thread in the correct sub-forum next time.

Comment

I knew type the application I was going to buy, this is only my feedback for next versions.

I wrote this post because i'm Spanish and I thought write that in English would have better understanding. only that,
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by andyparla View Post
        I wrote this post because i'm Spanish and I thought write that in English would have better understanding. only that,
        Thanks a lot!
        Spanish language post = Spanish sub-forum.
        English language post = Correct English sub-forum.

Comment

Hi andyparla
          What are you using for play back? Will the converted file play back on your computer?
          For playing back on your computer try VLC or MPC

The developers have considered the converting from files to DVD, but no time frame as to when, or if, it will ever be developed.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi andyparla
            What are you using for play back? Will the converted file play back on your computer?
            For playing back on your computer try VLC or MPC

The developers have considered the converting from files to DVD, but no time frame as to when, or if, it will ever be developed.
            CBR929
            I check that with VLC and all Klite plugins, I recived an email from dvdFab moderator who says me check again this issue with the dvdFab beta application. I will check that agail this afternoon. I think this is a big issue form me, I cannot ripper my mkv films to my PS3 format..

Thanks CBR929 for your information

Comment

Hi andyparla,

DVDFab 8.1.0.6 Qt Beta is out, please download it at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA
              Fix: Converted MP4 file cannot be played on PS3 with latest firmware.

Please try this new beta to rip mkv films to PS3 format and post back, thanks.

Sincerely,
              --
              Sunny

Comment

Working...
              X