Crashes trying to convert .dvr-ms files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashes trying to convert .dvr-ms files

I have never had any success using DVDFab to convert the .wtv files created by Windows media centre, but have decided to see if the problem can get fixed. I am using the latest beta version of DVDFab. And have tried setting DVDFab to either pure software codecs, CUDA and CoreAVC and software. The result is the same, I get a system crash during the file analysis stage, with a message that DVDFab has stopped working. The results from the dvdfab_internal.log file reads;

DVDFab 8.1.1.0 (2011/08/08 14:22:05)

0m 00.82s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
    0m 00.82s: Qt Translator file load success
    1m 17.76s: 513.05: not find correct video codec(542266948)

The .wtv file is first converted to a .dvr-ms file within Windows 7 and is 3.4GB in size. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and have a Nvidia GTX 590 card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Mavav,

The current DVDFab Video Converter can not support to convert .wtv file yet, can you send us (sunny@dvdfab.com) one of your short .wtv file for further testing, we will try our best to figure it out and add this support.

Thanks for your kindly help in advance.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny

Comment

Hello Sunny,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately the files sizes are too large to send by e-mail, the smallest segment I can trim down to is 25MB, have you an FTP site I can use?

Comment

Dear Sunny,

I have now managed to trim my original 3.3GB files down to a sensible figure to e-mail to you, which I have now done.

Comment

Working...
        X