Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video conversion queue wont progress past first file

Hi All,

I have 1000 AVI files which i am trying to convert, i choose a folder which has 20 AVI files in it which all import into DVDFab fine and all add to the conversion queue, i am trying to convert using the ipad settings. When i start the conversion process it will convert the first file but will fail to the progress onto the next file in the queue. It shows the correct amount of files to convert but fails to move on and will just continue to count the total elapsed time.

I would really appreciate it if some one can help.

It also fails on .mts files which are from my HD Panasonic camera

well ive been constantly trying to resolve this myself with no joy, i have now done two clean installs of windows 7 pro 64bit with just windows updates, nvidia drivers and dvd fab. i also on one clean install had the divx codec pack not that it should have needed it. I have tried a clean install of windows and dvd fab 8.0.8.5 of which failed also. So far it will either do 1 file and then not go onto the next or will get error 513.09.0

I would really appreciate some help on this or a recommendation of some software that can actually do what i need. this is some expensive software IMO and am not happy that when i try and use it it fails pretty much every time

Comment

not trying to be rude but thank you to the 74 viewers of this thread. I managed to resolve the issue myself. I hope i get this much help the next time i have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by robhart84 View Post
        not trying to be rude but thank you to the 74 viewers of this thread. I managed to resolve the issue myself. I hope i get this much help the next time i have a problem
        Hi robhart84
        Maybe you should post your solution so that another member may find an answer to that error using the search function and also enlighten me.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X