Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLV to iPod MP4 504 failure - help!!

Hi,
    I'm running version 8.1.1.2 Qt, and every time I try to run the conversion from some .flv files over to .mp4, I get the same error message:
    "Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 1 2" and it appears for either just the first of seven conversions, or just the initial one and doesn't move on to fail the second conversion.

Any recommendations??

Hi bardanskirata
    Please download and try the newest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14429
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Even with 8.1.1.6, the conversions stop. They don't receive the same error message as before, but after 6.52% (every time) they stop converting, the speed drops, and then it sits idle forever...

Comment

Hi bardanskirata
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I've attached them.
          I ran the conversions again last night, letting them sit for a while even after they would stop (yet again at 6.52%). The encoding speed starts off around 40-50, but then drops steadily once the percentage hits 6.52%, then it won't progress beyond that 6.52%.

Thanks again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X