Video Converter settings for Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter settings for Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Does anyone know a working DVDFAB conversion settings to convert video files to the 1280x800 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I've tried it a few times and either the video doesn't work or the audio doesn't come over..... Thanks

I have been scouring the internet trying to find specific settings on how to do this. Sadly, although I have bought DVDFab and a couple extensions, I am almost tempted to purchase another program that has specific instructions to acheive this.

Comment

for goodness sake, at least provide the specs of the video that this device is purported to play.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

1080p playback, 720p capture Video Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, XviD, WMV7/8, VP8, MP43, VC-1 Format: 3GP(MP4), WMV(asf), AVI .

That is all I know.

I have tried various settings of H.264, different bitrates down to 900, different resolutions as well. 1280x718, 1280x712 as others claimed to have worked but nada. Tried the iPad settings but nada.

The rip seems to get all of the audio but the video freezes.

The samsung galaxy tab is a popular device that has been out for quite awhile, quite curious why it doesn't have a profile already.
        Last edited by Incitatus; 10-11-2011, 02:03 AM. Reason: addition of info

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

After about 15 tries or more I found success using the settings below.

DVDRipper/Generic

At the bottom choose profile "generic.mp4.h264.aac"

Click edit next to profile, choose 1280x718

I chose to change the bitrate to 1500, audio to 128k.

UP looked very good when it completed. The Galaxy Tab still prompted me to "convert video" when I transferred it. I chose to ignore and it worked fine for me.

Good Luck.

Comment

Great advice Incitatus! These settings are actually working to convert DVDs I've been having trouble with!

Comment

Good results

I get the same good results for DVD Ripper but this is not good enough for Blu-Ray Ripper. It needs something else.

Perhaps enough of us monkeys at the keyboard can find the Blu-Ray settings that work.

Comment

Working...
              X