Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with successfull 2D to 3D conversion. Share procedure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with successfull 2D to 3D conversion. Share procedure.

To all,

I would like to know if anyone has used the 2D to 3D converter successfully? Please share your steps so I can build a "profile" using the new DVDFab "Profile Editor". My conversions have write fail errors. DVDFab is aware. Read my post

I've posted about the inability to get a successful mpeg4/h.264 2D to 3D conversion. Others have had same issue. DVDFab has tried to help and been very kind and patient. The solutions offered however, are not working. Signals has tried to convert but couldn't get it to work.

The folks at DVDFab are very smart. I know they'll get it working. I'm trying to crowd source a solution and help them out.

Tell then...
    Last edited by finook; 10-03-2011, 06:47 AM. Reason: 2d 3d conversion write fail error profile editor

We will check it asap when we are back to office at 10/8, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

This has been verified and i'll give feedback.
      Thanks.
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Progress report please. You've been back awhile now.

Kind regards,

Finook

Comment

hi i have managed to do avatar 3d conversion but some times it dont have sound. ps dose it about 3 and half hours im on quad core 2.6 with 8 gig ram and a 8800gt

Comment

Working...
          X