Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hov to attach 3D-subs (SBS) to existing 3D-MKV file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hov to attach 3D-subs (SBS) to existing 3D-MKV file?

Hello,
    I have searched through forum and didn’t find any answer to my problem. I have several films in 3D MKV (SBS – 1920:1080) files. But they were without subs.
    Ok, I have got 2D SRT files and converted them into different 3D formatted files (SUB/IDX and ASS/SRT).
    Then I did mux them into the MKV file with “mkvmerge GUI” tool and everything works just great on PC (Win7 and VLC mediaplayer), but my Sony BDV-EF200 does not show the subtitles. I can select them, but nothing is shown.
    So I decided, to hardcode them into the film. Ouch, here I am now in dead end. I tried at least 10 tools for MKV conversion, but till now no luck. DVDfab is most useful tool tested until now, but I still cannot do the exact job. So mission is to hardcode 3D subs in 3D MKV existing video, and not to lose quality (Full HD, Half SBS).

Does anybody have a solution?
    Can this be done by DVDfab or not?
    Is there any other option?

Thanks in advance!

OK, little correction for "I can select them, but nothing is shown." it's not true - I can select them and subtitles are shown, but only in the center of picture - like 2D subs.

Comment

Working...
    X