no audio on output file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no audio on output file

I am currently in the process of trying to get my HD DVD's to avi. I found Makemkv so that it will rip the DVD to a mkv file (i am using a 360 HD DVD player). I have tried all sorts of program combinations and standalones to try to get the audio to be saved to and play through the output file. it seems every thing i have attempted always has a problem with the same thing: Dolby Digital plus. I am trying to find a solution here that will allow DVDfab converter to read and output the audio the avi file. any help would be most appreciated

Are you referring to an XBox 360 or another player?

Specs of what it will play are necessary for assistance.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yes, it is the xbox 360 HD DVD player. if you mean what the output file plays, it plays the video fine (although blocky, but that is something i need to work on with the settings i would imagine). I have tried a couple of the profiles (generic divix avi and generic divx mp3) but it's the same thing. I am trying to see if dvdfab will be able to see and convert the Dolby Digital plus audio codec that alot of programs that i have read up on and used (i have tried the AVS video converter, but it has difficutly with detecting/seeing the audio portion of the MKV output file from the rip I did with Makemkv) seem to have a difficulty with.

Comment

Working...
      X