This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck at 100% won't continue to next file

As the title states, when I am converting video files into another video and audio codec the conversion will get stuck at 100% and won't start converting the next file.

To explain it better:
    1. I open up DVDFab with a default conversion profile selected (MKV + MP3). 2. I select the target folder for the output on my HDD.
    3. I select the source folder folder on my HDD for the files to be converted.
    4. DVDFab begins analyzing the 50 to 100 video files found in the source folder.
    5. I click Start.
    6. Conversion: one pass is displayed in the Info tab. This conversion finishes within a minute to two minutes.
    7. Conversion: one pass is displayed a second time in the Info tab. This conersion reaches 100% and remains their for about 40 minutes+ until an error stating DVDFab threw an error and wants me to send an error report. I have always sent the error report.
    8. DVDFab closes and reopens.
    9. Rinse and repeat the steps above but starting a new file I haven't converted yet. And yes, I have deleted the file it gets stuck on and started the conversion process from that point at which it will get passed it with no problems but proceeds to get stuck on the second file.

However, the record so far for the most consectutive files converted before it gets stuck at 100% indefinitely is 10! *claps?*

Also, I have attached a screenshot of when it has happened recently and noticed Windows Explorer stopped responding which is why it is in the screenshot. I don't know if that happens consistently but I included it anyway.

And yes I have went to General -> A/V -> And set everything to Software.

System specifications:
    - i7 3930k OC'd to 4.3ghz (stable according to running various stress tests and temp's never reaching past 50C).
    - Corsair Dominator 32GB of RAM.
    - Corsair 1200W PSU.
    - Corsair H100 CPU Cooler.
    - EVGA Geforce 680 GTX.
    - Max CPU Temp: 54C (under stress tests, playing BF3 it never goes past 40C). Idle CPU Temp: 30-34C.
    - Max GPU Temp: 54C (under stress tests, playing BF3 it never goes past 45C). Idle GPU Temp: 25-30C.

Temperatures never reach above 40C while converting the files and the load never goes above 70%. RAM never goes above 14% load during conversion.

However, I do notice that when DVDFab get's stuck at 100% my CPU load goes to idle (0-2%) and downclocks itself since the comptuer is just sitting their for 40 minutes twiddling it's thumbs.

Help please .

I forgot to attach the screenshot. So here is the attached screenshot.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi DarkOwnage
      We do not discuss the copying of movies you do not own.
      Please give this a read through Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

Thread closed
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X