Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sound on PC (every profiles)

Hi,

I'm about to going crazy : all my BR or DVD converted to iPhone, iPad or AppleTV have no sound on my PC, playing iTunes or WMP.
    But the sound is in the files : I can hear it using VLC.
    More, if I play the movies on my MediaCenter (another dedicated PC), using HDMI 1.4a to TV then TV optical output to HomeTheater, sound is ok too.

Then I tried to convert a faulty file to a local playable file (video with sound on standard PC) : failed using ALL Apple profiles options, I say ALL : I tested all the profiles one after one (several hours on quad+Cuda). Same result : no sound.

Then I tried 2 other softs (X... and AV...) : perfect immediatly when I converted MP4 to...MP4 ! I don't know what is the joke, but DVDFab lacks of something for mp4/m4v audio conversion.

Because I trust DVDFab (and paid AIO-lifetime licence), I wonder me if I could have any help to trace what is wrong ?

Thanks

Try checking the default audio of the profile, if 5.1 multichannel set it to stereo @ 160 kbps and give it a go.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

No Audio when converting mp4 and mkv to avi !!

I have a similar problem with no audio, and I run a current licensed copy of DVDFab Video Converter. I can download freeware off the net and it all works a treat, why is this so hard for the Video Converter..............I want the paid version of Video Converter to work, not something I have to google for all the time..............Video Converter should work ALL the time with NO complicated workarounds, please help.

Comment

Working...
      X