3d to 3d convversion failing on everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d to 3d convversion failing on everything

i have tried converting 2 movies to 3d. 1 blu ray and the other dvd. tried the blu ray straight from the disc and from an image of the disc on my hdd. the dvd i tried straight from the disc and from an mp4 of the flick. both fail everytime. i tried an old install of dvdfab and it failed there as well. i have successfully converted a few videos to 3d before and they work. now all of a sudden everything fails. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys
    Attached Files

What was the error message?

Comment

it hasnt posted an error message usually. it just stops converting at random points in the process. when it has posted an error it is right after the process starts.

Comment

go to you settings, under general and check out where the "error processing log" is located. delete all the logs, try to get the error again, then check your log for the new message

Comment

i deleted all my old logs and ran the 3d conversion again on the star wars episode 1 blu ray that i have ripped to my hd. i ripped the full disc, ran the process and came home to i having stalled out at 6.45%. attached is the new log with only 1 entry. i hope this will help somewhat. thanks again for any advice guys.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, cereal510
            Please disable GPU acceleration and try again, and it may help.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

gpu was disabled.

Comment

any ideas with this issue or has anyone else tried and succeeded where i have failed?

Comment

convert 2D bluray to 3D

Hi,

Trying to convert bluray 2D to 3D useing, - - avi.h264.audiocopy.3DTV.Active Shutter and allthough DVDfab says it is processing there is no progress on the progress bar.

How long should it take to convert from 2D to 3D? Movie is 1 hour and 30 minuites.

I assune Active Shutter referes to 3D HDTV's which use active 3D technology instead of passive technology?

I have turned off GPU acceleration. I did not adjust the bit rat and did not set forced subtitles.

This is my first attempt to convert bluray 2D to 3D.

Please give me some advise or help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X