M2TS to AppleTV or AppleTV3 no audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M2TS to AppleTV or AppleTV3 no audio

I tried to convert my ripped Bluray files (M2TS) to AppleTV MP4 format for compression and compatibility with my AppleTV's and iTunes. The conversion goes very well but when I try to play it back on any Apple application or product, the picture is great but there is no sound. The MP4 file plays fine on Windows Media Player and VLC but no joy on iTunes or AppleTV. I have tried different bit rates but no luck. I noticed that Apple products need low complexity audio to work. I am assuming that the audio is not low complexity when on a BluRay yes? It seems that DVDFab v9 is much better than v8 but this is a real problem.

I would like to convert my BluRay movies to MP4 to save space and play on all of my Apple products.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Steve

The Apple TV profile in V9 is using the wrong aac audio profile, until this is corrected you can use one of the iPad profiles. The iPad profiles have been corrected and should work fine.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I tried it and it worked fine. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Comment

That ball is entirely in the developers court. They've been fixing things at a pretty rapid pace though so I wouldn't think it will be too long.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

OK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X