best 3d for VIZIO 32" Class 3D LCD HDTV 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best 3d for VIZIO 32" Class 3D LCD HDTV 1080p

i have a vizio 3d tv and a LG 3d Blu-ray Player what 3d type do i converter my dvd to thank you.

You need to give us more information on what you are trying to do theirs different ways to convert 3d.Theirs side by side,full 3d,25 gig full 3d and converting regular dvd to 3d.Depends mostly on what size blu rays you want to make or do you want to use side by side 3d that you can put on regular dvd's?

If their a setting in your tv's menue for side by side 3d (most do this)
    Making side by side 3d DVDs lets you use a 2 layer 8.5 regular dvd and get hi resolution and hd sound on regular 2 layer dvd's this saves the cost of blank blurays and you can even use regular 4.7 gig single layer dvd's with this form of 3d but i would stick with 2 layer 8.5 gig regular dvd's for this as it gives a better picture but that's really up to you Fab gives you many choices on different ways to convert 3d.There's something for every budget and trying different ways to convert and then testing with your tv will tell you what works best for you.I can tell you if your going to use side by side 3d and use the 2 layer 8.5 gig disks that it looks great to me on my 60 inch plasma 3d tv.Everyone is different some want the best and don't reduce the 3d blu ray at all but that eats up a whole lot of room on your hard drive so its really up to you and what looks good on your 3d tv.

Comment

Also, does your TV have USB input as you may be able toplay from that.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yes the tv have usb and it has in 3d mode side by side

Comment

Try ripping to a SBS MKV then, put it on a USb stick drive and give it a go.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X