This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant Conversion crashing...continued

No disrespect.....but how on earth did piracy come into the picture??!!!!.....did you ever think that maybe I download digital copies of movies that I ALREADY OWN as your software does not work well enough to let me make digital backups of my own discs......I have bought a lifetime pass for your software which by all accounts is not cheap and I have yet been able to to convert a single file or rip a single dvd/bluray without DVDFAB stalling or crashing.... at the moment I'm trying different combinations of everything and trying to convert random files into random formats just to try figure out what works......

I did not come on to this forum to rant or be accused of piracy or get any morale high ground....there are issues with your software that I have paid for and a product that does not adequately accomplish what it advertises to do automatically qualifies for a refund by law but I am not asking for that at the moment......I would just like help with the matter...and that is all....if you can't help just say so and don't hide behind any excuses or accusations please...

If you own the disc make your file from it. This thread is closed, start another one and I'll ban you, last warning.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X