.ISO to .MKV (DVD and BluRay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.ISO to .MKV (DVD and BluRay)

Does this one product do .iso to .mkv for DVDs and BluRay?

I'm looking for a solution for BluRay mostly, but want the ability to do both.
    Tried MakeMKV.. and it does DVDs automatically, but you need to get a license when doing a BluRay.

Also.. how long does it take to convert a bluray (approx)
    Minutes? Hours? Years? (lol)

MakeMKV is very fast - I wouldnt want to go through a whole long conversion, like when ripping and compressing a BluRay disk if needbe.

I would try it in DVDFab.. but I must have goofed around with it in the past and can't run this add on in demo mode any more. So I'm down to having to just ask questions.

Hi dgrams
    The ripper options will do what you need.
    The conversion process will depend on the size of the source and also how powerful your computer is, sorry could not give you a definite time.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

My good friend Niner is correct.

The time it will take depends on the computer, title and the compression that you use (This depends on what profile that you use).

If you use one of the MT2S passthrough profiles, the elapsed time to do the process will be very similar to MakeMKV.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If I buy a license for this... does it do DVDs as well as BluRay?
        Dont tell me that there are separate licenses for DVDs than BluRay...

Comment

Hi dgrams
          Sorry to tell you, they are separate licenses.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X