iPhone 4 video is garbled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 4 video is garbled

Using video converter 9.0.2.6 to go from .VOB files to iPhone4 .mp4 files. When I transfer mp4's to my iPhone and try to watch the movie, it runs really fast and the audio isn't synced.

Please offer suggestions.

Thanks.

John

My first suggestion is to update to 9.0.3.1 and give it a try if you still have a problem post the complete internal log.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Follow-on note ... Video Converter creates .m4v files, which my iPhone rejects as "not playable on this device". So, I can't even transfer them from iTunes to my iPhone. Isn't File Converter supposed to take care of this? When Video Converter ends, it doesn't go to File Converter like it used to in DVD Fab 8. And, there isn't a File Converter option in the DVD Fab 9 GUI.

Suggestions?

Comment

You should be using Ripper not Converter.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, that sucks. Looks like I wasted the money I spent recently on Video Converter and File Transfer. Is there any way I can use that money towards renewing Copy/Ripper when they come due this Fall?

Comment

Looks like you didn't use the Free Trials also!!

Take this up directly with Fab via email. You won't get an answer here on this forum which is staffed by volunteers with no commercial association with Fab.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yep, Gregi, you're right about that!

I had used the free trials originally, but then went ahead and bought them before I had fully checked them out.

Comment

Working...
              X