MKV to PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV to PS3

I have been trying to convert my mkv files to files that will play on my PS3. I have tried both DVDFab 8 and the 9 Beta. I am using whatever the default settings come up. When putting them on the PS3 the audio is just music and the video looks like I am playing it in fast forward. What do I need to change to get the video to play at normal speed and have the dialouge? The mkv file plays fine on my computer. I am new at all this and would appreciate the help. Thanks!

I know the PS3 will play DivX files so you might try to convert one to see if it's better. The last update bricked mine so I can't test this for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mudfish67 View Post
      I have been trying to convert my mkv files to files that will play on my PS3. I have tried both DVDFab 8 and the 9 Beta. I am using whatever the default settings come up. When putting them on the PS3 the audio is just music and the video looks like I am playing it in fast forward. What do I need to change to get the video to play at normal speed and have the dialouge? The mkv file plays fine on my computer. I am new at all this and would appreciate the help. Thanks!
      Have you tried using a media server rather converting your mkv movies, this is one I am currently using this a take off from PS3 Media Server.

Comment

Originally posted by geaves View Post
        Have you tried using a media server rather converting your mkv movies, this is one I am currently using this a take off from PS3 Media Server.
        I am using Nero MediaHome to run the movies from my computer to my PS3. I travel often is the reason I want to be able to put the movie files on the
        PS3.

Comment

Working...
        X