Converting with wrong audio track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting with wrong audio track

I'm trying to convert EVIL DEAD (2013) into MP4 for my Tablet. The process works fine every time, but when I go to play back the file on the PC before transferring it to my tablet, it has the wrong audio track. It seems to default to the track for the visually impaired, the one where a narrator describes everything on the screen.

How does one fix this? I've searched for anythoing that would allow me to change what audio to copy, but nothing seems to work.

I tried doing it from the disc itself to MP4, as well as buring the disc to my hard drive and doing it that way. Same results.

Click somewhere on the selected title so that it turns blue, click the audio button and make sure there is no check in the box for visually impaired.
    See attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Click somewhere on the selected title so that it turns blue, click the audio button and make sure there is no check in the box for visually impaired.
      See attached:
      I've checked that. Thats not it. In fact I only have one audio selection.

Comment

If you have the disc, use ripper and check the audio. It is unlikely the visually impaired track is the only one on the DVD.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by broderp View Post
          I'm trying to convert EVIL DEAD (2013) into MP4 for my Tablet. The process works fine every time, but when I go to play back the file on the PC before transferring it to my tablet, it has the wrong audio track. It seems to default to the track for the visually impaired, the one where a narrator describes everything on the screen.

How does one fix this? I've searched for anythoing that would allow me to change what audio to copy, but nothing seems to work.

I tried doing it from the disc itself to MP4, as well as buring the disc to my hard drive and doing it that way. Same results.
          I had the same problem with Evil Dead (2013), but I was using Blu-ray Copy to rip the movie to a folder on my hard drive. I certainly didn't choose the visually-impaired track, but that's what I got. I am using version 9.0.7.0. I think the software simply chose the wrong audio track to rip. I see there is version 9.0.7.2 out there, and maybe that will fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X