No audiocopy option in converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audiocopy option in converter

As the title says No audiocopy option in converter. It only let you convert the audio to ac3. Please fix this

If you select Advanced Options and click on Codecs you have choices. Give some more information, what format of file are you starting with and what audio stream does it have? See attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I simply want to audiocopy the track of the film, unaltered. For example DTS..... i donĀ“t want more options, simply audiocopy as in previous versions of dvdfab.

Comment

What are you using as the source? I'm not sure you are using the correct module after that response.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by jlmcr87 View Post
          As the title says No audiocopy option in converter. It only let you convert the audio to ac3. Please fix this
          It does not support audiocopy now in converter. And other audio options are not change.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

the audiocopy option is not working for me either.

I usually rip bluray discs using the mkv.h264.audiocopy profile. After the latest upgrade to 9.0.7.0 when I load an iso and look at the advanced settings the audio section now shows "acc" as the codec option instead of the usual "Same as source" (the other options also show info as to reencode the audio instead of "Same as source" as it used to).

I have tested this with AC-3 TrueHD/5.1 and DTS-HD Master/5.1 tracks.

Please restore the option for audiocopy/passthrough!

Comment

Working...
            X