Video converter still broken!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video converter still broken!!!

With every DVDFab version since 9.1.2.9 here, it seems the video converter is BROKEN. Myself and others have posted numerous times complaining that conversions (especially to MP4) have choppy video with tons of dropped frames.

The only response we seem to get is "post your log" and then nothing more. How many logs do you need??? When will this be fixed??? This is an entire section of the program which is useless as long as it is broken, and the entire reason for my purchase of DVDFab was for the converter.

DVDFab products are not cheap, and I'm sure I don't speak alone when I say we want answers and we want it fixed. It would be great if DVDFab could stop focusing on changing their name and focus on something that is broken and preventing their loyal customers from using their product.

And for the sake of it... I've attached another log. You'll notice there are numerous conversions over several versions in this log. Every single one produced the same results... perfect audio, choppy video. Doesn't matter what computer I do it on or what file I use.
    Attached Files
Working...
X