Wobble or shimmer on left video side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wobble or shimmer on left video side

I have been testing various conversions (dvd iso, bluray iso, passthrough mkv) from 2D to 3D (AVI, MKV etc).

No matter what I do, I get a wobble in the video on the left SBS pain. So when I switch to 3D the whole image then wobbles/shimmers.

When viewed as 2 seperate windows, the right is rock solid but as I say the left shimmers.

I have tried a variety of settings and generally set the bits/pixel to 0.5 to get the best quality I can.

But no matter what I do I get a shimmering on the left side (same results from conversions on both laptop and desktop computers). The original 2D files play perfectly.

Is this a flaw in the software (am running 9.1.7.5) or is it a settings issue?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we will check it ASAP.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am still getting the wobble/shimmer on the left video pane with 9.1.8.3. I have been following the change logs and have not see this issue mentioned as being fixed.

Were you able to duplicate the issue?

If so, can a fix for the issue be expected soon?

Comment

I'm also experiencing this problem too. Is there a fix yet?

Comment

Not fix yet, I'm sorry for this. I will push it.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Same here in 9.2.2.4

I am seeing the same thing in 9.2.2.4. There is horizontal tearing in the left image. It is most annoying and the output is at times, depending on the penetrance of the effect, unwatchable. When will this be addressed?

Comment

Wobble in 3D converted video still exists!

I'm using version 9.2.3.1 and this wobble issue has still not been addressed. When can we expect a fix for this? The 3D feature is unusable to me until it's fixed.

Comment

This problem is still present in 9.2.3.5

I bought the DVDFab All-In-One suite with an eye towards this feature since I got a 3D TV, and this is pretty unacceptable, especially considering it's been known about since 2014, and we were told you were pushing it back in January of 2015.
                Last edited by ThunderVamp9; 03-28-2016, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X