Problem moving youtube download to converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem moving youtube download to converter

Similar to http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27727 but his fix does not work for me.

The Youtube file downloads (progress bar) but when I click on the "To Converter" or "Add All to Converter" the Blue Cursor Wheel (Windows 10) just spins and no files appear in the Converter Tab of DVDFab 9.2.0.1

II can not find the "Downloaded Files" anywhere. They are not located in my desktop file folder.

Is it possible that I can not use a "relocated" desktop folder as a destination with your program?
    Attached Files

So I relocated the destination files to another hard drive and dedicated folder not located on the "relocated" desktop folder and it seems to be working now.

I will "stay tuned".

Comment

Most all the files I download are mp4 and I don't have to convert at all, just play them as is. Just something to consider.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Is it possible that I can not use a "relocated" desktop folder as a destination with your program?
        It's better to use the EN folder name as the the target.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X