Unsupported data message in PSP (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unsupported data message in PSP (video)

I'm trying to convert some videos with DVDFab (converter). The videos are in Avi and MP4. I want to be able to play in a PSP 1000 6.61. I'm using the PSP 3.30+ profile and tried the others psp profiles without luck. The "unsupported format" displays. What correct settings should i use? i tried a program from Sony and after the videos are converted they play fine so maybe i'm using incorrectly something in DVDfab?

here are the supported file types for psp - http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...filetypes.html

Comment

Thanks, but i know what file types are supported and Dvdfab should convert the videos to the proper type (mp4) but they are not playable, maybe is using an incorrect screen resolution or something else. What resolution do you use for video clips or videos downloaded from Youtube for example? the other program converted then and they play fine. I don't want to wheelbarrow that program, but i mention it because i want to use DVDfab only

Comment

i have 2 videos saved on a memory stick.
        both are 320 x 240 resolution - video codec is mpeg-4 768 kbps
        audio codec AAC 64 kbps
        sampling frequency 24,000 khz
        i did not use dvdfab for these videos at the time.
        these were done with different software.
        Last edited by october262; 02-07-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I changed resolution to 480x272 when converting and now they play fine in psp, i don't know if changing that did the trick or was just coincidence because lower resolutions like 320x240 should work too.

Comment

Working...
          X