Video Downloader doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Downloader doesn't work

I just upgraded to DVD FAB v9.3.0.2 and reinstalled the Video Downloader. When I attempt to download the following video from You Tube, the Download page says failed:

Download “One Minute More” on iTunes http://smarturl.it/IATWOM – ‘In A Tidal Wave of Mystery’ (Deluxe Edition) out now.Download the ‘In A Tidal Wave of Myste...

How do I fix this problem?
    Attached Files

Hi,

We are working on this, please wait a new VideoDownloader updated. Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

9.3.0.3 doesn't work either

I upgraded to the latest version of DVD Fab, and downloaded the latest version of the Video Downloader. The video downloads from YouTube still fail.

Comment

I have the same problem - I'm using 9.3.0.5. I upgraded to this version because the old one I was using didn't work either. Looks to me like Youtube changed something.

I'm using Windows 7 (fully patched up) on a system with 32gb RAM Intel 6-core processor.
        Last edited by jsimmons; 06-23-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I just had a thought (can't verify it until I get home from work, though) - I wonder if it's got something to do with the ads that play before the videos I'm trying to download.

When I get home, I'll try download a video that doesn't have an add prepended to it.

Comment

I just downloaded one, waited till the ad finished and hit download, worked a treat!
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              I just downloaded one, waited till the ad finished and hit download, worked a treat!
              I can download one of my own videos:

A few changes - Boss 302 Brembo brakes, Corbeau fixed-back seats, and open cutouts. First, a walk-around, and then a ride around the block. And yes, it's tha...

but I can't download this one:

Comment

That one won't. Some will and some won't.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

What's really weird is that I can't download any of the various instances of it that are on youtube, even live performances of the song.

Comment

9.3.0.5 doesn't work either

Same problem. I can download non-music from YouTube, but not songs. I think 9.3.0.4 did work briefly. After I installed the latest version of DVD Fab, the YouTube download stopped working again.

Comment

I had no problem with any YouTube videos until last update. Now if I click on the DOWNLOAD tab, I get a "VideoDownloader.exe has stopped working" pop up. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Working...
                      X