DVDFAB 9.3.1.0 Crashes when downloading plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Downloader Plug-in DVDFAB 9.3.1.0 Crashes when downloading plug-in

I've used the Video Download Plug-In in Creator since it came out without a problem. Somewhere around DVDFAB 9.3.0.5 it started saying I had to download the Plug-In every time I moved up to a new version. Starting with 9.3.0.7 I would get the message I must download the Plug-In to use this feature. When I click on Yes, DVDFAB crashes back to Windows without downloading or running. The crash is instantaneous. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFAB, but I still get a crash. What do I need to adjust?
    Attached Files

I'm having the same problem with 9.3.1.2. It started by asking me to update the converter. It didn't so much as crash as the UI went away leaving a dvdfab9 process running (but not taking any cpu time). I reinstalled dvdfab9 and this time it asked to install the download addin rather than update it. Same results. I have to use the task manager to kill the process before dvdfab9 can be restarted.

Comment

Hello,

Please try to install the plug-in manually, steps as below:

1. Download the plug-in from the following URL: http://download.dvdfab.cn/VideoDownloader.plg

2. Copy this .plg file to the plugin_download folder.
      Path: C:\Users\XXX\Documents\DVDFab9\Temp\plugin_downloa d

3. Go back to DVDFab, click on the Download button under Converter or Creator module to bring up Video Downloader window and see the result.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

download

when I attempt to unzip the plug in to manually install it, I am prompted for a password to open the encrypted file. My member central password does not work.

Comment

Working...
        X