Converted files non-existent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converted files non-existent

This is a weird one... When I convert mkv files to mp4 using 2-pass conversion, the process completes - but the destination folder is empty. I look in the folder I specify, and there's a "Video" folder (which I really wish I could bypass), but the Video folder has no files. So I use a file-search program to locate all MP4 files on my system, reverse-sorted by date. The converted files simply don't exist. No errror messages, and it takes the full expected time to convert - but I get no files.

In the queue, there's a "folder" icon next to each completed item. If I click this, it takes me to the designated output folder. Not there. It's not a drive space issue; I have over a TB available on the drive.

Anyone encounter this?

Hi Djinn,

Which version are you using? Please update to DVDFab 10.0.9.1 beta version to have a try.

If still have problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help check the 2-pass no file output problem.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

I submitted the log file to DVDFab, and was told that when using two-pass conversion, I not only have to specify "2-pass" in the conversion parameters, but I also have to go into the settings, and manually disable all GPU acceleration. If I want to use video acceleration in the future, I have to go back into the settings, and manually re-enable GPU acceleration.

This workaround was effective - but a nuisance. Hopefully, it will be addressed in a future release.

Comment

Originally posted by Djinn View Post
        I submitted the log file to DVDFab, and was told that when using two-pass conversion, I not only have to specify "2-pass" in the conversion parameters, but I also have to go into the settings, and manually disable all GPU acceleration. If I want to use video acceleration in the future, I have to go back into the settings, and manually re-enable GPU acceleration.

This workaround was effective - but a nuisance. Hopefully, it will be addressed in a future release.
        Okay, I have reported it to the developers. Thank you for feedback.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

UPDATE:

Please update to DVDFab 10.0.9.2 (it will be available soon) to convert only one video file at a time to see the result.

If still have problem, please send us a short mkv source along with the external subtitle, we will test again, thank you.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X