HDR10 to SDR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDR10 to SDR?

The ripper modules now include MP4.SDR and MKV.SDR conversion profiles... Will this be added to the Video Converter module, to say convert a 10bit HDR MKV to MKV.SDR?

Currently, there is no plan for this feature, I will pass your request to the developers first. Thanks.

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Currently, there is no plan for this feature, I will pass your request to the developers first. Thanks.

Mona
      Hi,

I noticed the following in the release notes for 10.2.0.0 Beta and 10.2.0.1 release...

New: Added the support to convert HDR videos to MKV/MP4 SDR videos in the Video Converter module.

Is that it? (i upgraded my PC and now my license authorizations are messed up, so I have to get that fixed before I could test for myself).

Thanks,
      Kid

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        Hi,

I noticed the following in the release notes for 10.2.0.0 Beta and 10.2.0.1 release...

New: Added the support to convert HDR videos to MKV/MP4 SDR videos in the Video Converter module.

Is that it? (i upgraded my PC and now my license authorizations are messed up, so I have to get that fixed before I could test for myself).

Thanks,
        Kid
        Yes, it is. Please update to trial it out. About your license authorizations, you can send me a PM with registered account info, I can help you check it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Yes, it is. Please update to trial it out. About your license authorizations, you can send me a PM with registered account info, I can help you check it too.
          Thanks, I had emailed support about the license issue, its fixed (although they didn't ever reply to my email, just fixed it)..

I did try it.. It worked great!! Thank you for adding this feature!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

(although they didn't ever reply to my email, just fixed it)..
            --The support team reply every email they received. The replied email could be blocked to the junk/spam folder, you may check it there. Anyway, I am glad to learn that it's fixed.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Working...
            X