Converter problem - 240 FPS w Fav 10, 40 FPS w Fab 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converter problem - 240 FPS w Fav 10, 40 FPS w Fab 11

There seems to be an issue with the Converter. It's converting at 40 fps in Fab 11, while I get 240 FPS in Fab 10. Using similar settings (CUDA, 2-pass, 12380 bps) based on the h265.default profile.

At a glance, I've noticed that on Fab 10, when I start the conversion it says that I'm doing HW 2-pass with CUDA h265 GPU acceleration enabled. I don't see any such message when I do the conversion in Fab 11. I also noticed that Fab 11 seems to be doing a 1-pass conversion even though I have 2-pass selected.

I'm using the latest Fab 11 (11.0.0.5).

- EDIT -

Edit, to add that 2-pass HW conversion, does seem to work correctly in Fab 11 when I do a BD rip. The problem seems to be with the Converter tool.
    Attached Files

Hi, please post fabcheck_internal.log too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi, please post fabcheck_internal.log too, thanks.
      Hi Mona, requested fabcheck file is attached. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Hi Mona, requested fabcheck file is attached. Thanks.
        06:06:10:625 info: DetectAllVideoCardInfos: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 23.21.13.8813

--Please update the driver first, this one is a bit old.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

06:06:10:625 info: DetectAllVideoCardInfos: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 23.21.13.8813

--Please update the driver first, this one is a bit old.
          Hi Mona. I hadn't changed the drivers because everything was working well. Just updated the driver to the latest version and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eisenb11 View Post

Hi Mona. I hadn't changed the drivers because everything was working well. Just updated the driver to the latest version and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!
            Thank you for the update, glad that it works now.

Comment

Working...
            X